claws growing out of my dogs arm?? very freaked out people!!!?

alright please help because i am very confused and weirded out.. outside the front left paw of my dog above her last toe.. there are little black lines coming out maybe 6 or more. they are growing out of my dog. they have the texture of a claw but much…

claws growing out of my dogs arm?? very freaked out people!!!?

alright please help because i am very confused and weirded out.. outside the front left paw of my dog above her last toe.. there are little black lines coming out maybe 6 or more. they are growing out of my dog. they have the texture of a claw but much…...
    General Dog Discussions : claws growing out of my dogs arm?? very freaked out people!!!?...

• With, or without a photo, you DO need to have your vet check this out. Obviously this is not a dew claw (6 of them on one paw? lol). I'd suggest they are quills too and if so, you need to have them professionally removed - they will be causing your dog discomfort (at the very least). And it needs dealing with today - forget about the weekend stuff, emergencies happen (and dogs know when it's the weekend hahaha).You have a duty of care of your dog - each and every day of the week.

• You could call the vet line because then you won't have to pay. otherwise it could be porcupine quills in which you would probably have to pay to have them removed. Measure them today and then tomorrow to see if they are growing or not.