How much do you pay for your doberman monthy?Yearly?

i wanted to get a dobby because they are very inteligent dogsi just want one dobbie and i want a girl without it being spayed

i wanted to get a dobby because they are very inteligent dogsi just want one dobbie and i want a girl without it being spayed...
    General Dog Discussions : How much do you pay for your doberman monthy?Yearly?...

• How much do you pay for your doberman monthy?Yearly?

How much do you pay for your doberman monthy?Yearly? General Dog Discussions
      i wanted to get a dobby because they are very inteligent dogsi just want one dobbie and i want a girl without it being spayed

How much do you pay for your doberman monthy?Yearly? General Dog Discussions
    • Each dog is different, because each has different individual needs, but some rule of thumb expenses are: 1st year:All shots -..........................................$ 150.00Spaying or Neutering ..................... 100.00Every year, including first):Preventatives: Frontline for fleas, 20.00 x 4 = ...........80.00 and heartworm meds:...........................96.00Quarterly Check-ups 45.00 x 4.........180.00Grooming (Bathing & toenails, teeth) 2.00 x 6.....120.00Food: (depending on quality)25.00/mo........300.00............................................... Total $ 906.00(If you got by first year for a thousand bucks, you'd be lucky, then, app 500 - 750.00 per year after that.plus anything else unexpected that may come up>PS: There is pet Insurance available for some of the vet bills....could save you a little.