AM I entitled to replacement fee for a AKC reg. Yorkie with champion blood lines?

2 dogs came into my yard and attacked my yorkie I had to have her put to sleep she was hurt to bad. I want vet cost plus a replacement cost so I can get one of her pedigrees of the same blood lines. Her puppies sold for around 1500.00 a piece. I miss her…

AM I entitled to replacement fee for a AKC reg. Yorkie with champion blood lines?

2 dogs came into my yard and attacked my yorkie I had to have her put to sleep she was hurt to bad. I want vet cost plus a replacement cost so I can get one of her pedigrees of the same blood lines. Her puppies sold for around 1500.00 a piece. I miss her…...
    General Dog Discussions : AM I entitled to replacement fee for a AKC reg. Yorkie with champion blood lines?...

• AM I entitled to replacement fee for a AKC reg. Yorkie with champion blood lines?

AM I entitled to replacement fee for a AKC reg. Yorkie with champion blood lines? General Dog Discussions
      2 dogs came into my yard and attacked my yorkie I had to have her put to sleep she was hurt to bad. I want vet cost plus a replacement cost so I can get one of her pedigrees of the same blood lines. Her puppies sold for around 1500.00 a piece. I miss her so much. Is there a law that states anything about this.

AM I entitled to replacement fee for a AKC reg. Yorkie with champion blood lines? General Dog Discussions
    • If you can prove they attacked on your property, and who the dogs belonged to you have a good chance. DO you have proof of what you paid for her? I would find proof of what you paid plus proof from the breeder of what her replacement will cost. Bring them and your vet bills and your chances will be good but it is never a graurantee.Sorry for your loss.

• This is an issue for the courts - small claims if the total is under $5,000. but, I would say that you bear some responsibility here. how did the dogs get into your yard? If you were negligent in any way, then you probably won't get all of the damages you would be suing for.