How to cure the rednesss of my dog's eye?

Recently, I noticed that the left eye of my dog suddenly become red and my dog always has tears in his eye. I don't know how this started but I'm terribly worried about this. Can you tell me the cause of this? I'm from the Philippines.Thanks

Recently, I noticed that the left eye of my dog suddenly become red and my dog always has tears in his eye. I don't know how this started but I'm terribly worried about this. Can you tell me the cause of this? I'm from the Philippines.Thanks...
    General Dog Discussions : How to cure the rednesss of my dog's eye?...

• How to cure the rednesss of my dog's eye?

How to cure the rednesss of my dog's eye? General Dog Discussions
      Recently, I noticed that the left eye of my dog suddenly become red and my dog always has tears in his eye. I don't know how this started but I'm terribly worried about this. Can you tell me the cause of this? I'm from the Philippines.Thanks

How to cure the rednesss of my dog's eye? General Dog Discussions
    • It sounds like an infection. Your dog needs a vet to diagnose the problem. There is one thing you could try if it's not getting any worse. It is called Terramycin Opthalmic Ointment. It is available online if you do a search. However, your best bet is to see a vet. If this is an infection, it could get worse or spread to the other eye and your dog could go blind.