My dog have liaisons or like a bad rash that he wants to bite tje piece out?

It's like red spots all over his body. He keeps scratching. I don't know if he is just allergic because we have a house upstate that we go to on the weekend.

It's like red spots all over his body. He keeps scratching. I don't know if he is just allergic because we have a house upstate that we go to on the weekend....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog have liaisons or like a bad rash that he wants to bite tje piece out?...

• My dog have liaisons or like a bad rash that he wants to bite tje piece out?

My dog have liaisons or like a bad rash that he wants to bite tje piece out? General Dog Discussions
      It's like red spots all over his body. He keeps scratching. I don't know if he is just allergic because we have a house upstate that we go to on the weekend.

My dog have liaisons or like a bad rash that he wants to bite tje piece out? General Dog Discussions
    • My dog had something similar to what you described. We found out that he was actually allergic to corn, his puppy shampoo, and fabric softener. Dogs can become allergic to anything at anytime, just like people. I would take him to the vet to get it checked out, they will also be able to give you something to help with the rash and the itching. Does it look anything like this?http://i29.tinypic.com/mwzd7a.jpg