What can I do to help my dog with her allergies?

The vet told me to give her Benadryl and powder her feet because she licks them and they get red. But it doesn't seem like it's working. Is there anything else I can do to help her.I believe it is call atopic dermatitis

The vet told me to give her Benadryl and powder her feet because she licks them and they get red. But it doesn't seem like it's working. Is there anything else I can do to help her.I believe it is call atopic dermatitis...
    General Dog Discussions : What can I do to help my dog with her allergies?...

• What can I do to help my dog with her allergies?

What can I do to help my dog with her allergies? General Dog Discussions
      The vet told me to give her Benadryl and powder her feet because she licks them and they get red. But it doesn't seem like it's working. Is there anything else I can do to help her.I believe it is call atopic dermatitis

What can I do to help my dog with her allergies? General Dog Discussions
    • Sponge her feet several times a day in a 50/50 mixture of apple cider vinegar and water.Vinegar is harmless if she ingests it, but the taste and smell will likely deter her from licking. The vinegar also helps to heal the irritation.Do you know what she's allergic to? Grass, maybe? If so, try to limit or eliminate exposure to the allergen. If it's grass, walk her on something besides grass.