what are some bad reactions to Nu Stock?

My gf thinks all the dogs have mange. We just treated them all with frontline and it worked all but my toy pom Onyx. my pit is the one we're concerned to have mange. shes loosing hair and is having little bald spots in her armpit areas(all 4).

My gf thinks all the dogs have mange. We just treated them all with frontline and it worked all but my toy pom Onyx. my pit is the one we're concerned to have mange. shes loosing hair and is having little bald spots in her armpit areas(all 4)....
    General Dog Discussions : what are some bad reactions to Nu Stock?...

• what are some bad reactions to Nu Stock?

what are some bad reactions to Nu Stock? General Dog Discussions
      My gf thinks all the dogs have mange. We just treated them all with frontline and it worked all but my toy pom Onyx. my pit is the one we're concerned to have mange. shes loosing hair and is having little bald spots in her armpit areas(all 4).

what are some bad reactions to Nu Stock? General Dog Discussions
    • Frontline only covers fleas and ticks. Mange can either be Demodex or Sarcoptes (Scabies basically). If you suspect mange, take your dog to the veterinarian, but just so you are aware there are literally hundreds of possible causes for hair loss, itchiness, redness/inflammation from things like flea allergy dermatitis to a bacterial yeast infection to hormonal imbalances. If there is something abnormal going on, best a professional address the issue: take him/her to the vet!