My dogs ears are dark red hot and have some kind of rash in them. What could it be?

I just recently moved to a new home two weeks ago. About 3 days ago I noticed my Chihuahua's ears are bright red and hot and they have little bumps on the inside. She scratches them but not much. It has also caused one of her ears to now flop down…

My dogs ears are dark red hot and have some kind of rash in them. What could it be?

I just recently moved to a new home two weeks ago. About 3 days ago I noticed my Chihuahua's ears are bright red and hot and they have little bumps on the inside. She scratches them but not much. It has also caused one of her ears to now flop down…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dogs ears are dark red hot and have some kind of rash in them. What could it be?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dogs ears are dark red hot and have some kind of rash in them. What could it be?

My dogs ears are dark red hot and have some kind of rash in them. What could it be? General Dog Discussions
      I just recently moved to a new home two weeks ago. About 3 days ago I noticed my Chihuahua's ears are bright red and hot and they have little bumps on the inside. She scratches them but not much. It has also caused one of her ears to now flop down instead of stand straight up. What could it be?

My dogs ears are dark red hot and have some kind of rash in them. What could it be? General Dog Discussions