My mastiff has tiny bumps under her fur on both her sides,she isnt scratching what is this?

We bought a new shampoo ,new dog food and she's recently been digging outside in dirt.

My mastiff has tiny bumps under her fur on both her sides,she isnt scratching what is this?

We bought a new shampoo ,new dog food and she's recently been digging outside in dirt....
    General Dog Discussions : My mastiff has tiny bumps under her fur on both her sides,she isnt scratching what is this?...

• My mastiff has tiny bumps under her fur on both her sides,she isnt scratching what is this?

My mastiff has tiny bumps under her fur on both her sides,she isnt scratching what is this? General Dog Discussions
      We bought a new shampoo ,new dog food and she's recently been digging outside in dirt.

My mastiff has tiny bumps under her fur on both her sides,she isnt scratching what is this? General Dog Discussions