my dog has bumps that look like a wart is silver or black on top?

our dog has been scratching off and on checked him over and found 2 bumps the same one on each side . they are raised and have a dark spot on top, could it be a tick that burroed into his skin ? can we get rid of it?

our dog has been scratching off and on checked him over and found 2 bumps the same one on each side . they are raised and have a dark spot on top, could it be a tick that burroed into his skin ? can we get rid of it?...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog has bumps that look like a wart is silver or black on top?...

• my dog has bumps that look like a wart is silver or black on top?

my dog has bumps that look like a wart is silver or black on top? General Dog Discussions
      our dog has been scratching off and on checked him over and found 2 bumps the same one on each side . they are raised and have a dark spot on top, could it be a tick that burroed into his skin ? can we get rid of it?

my dog has bumps that look like a wart is silver or black on top? General Dog Discussions
    • I am sorry to hear that but you can't really trust people here. You need to go to a vet and have them check it out.It is very hard to tell what it is by only a description.