Wouldn't it be great if Yahoo had an automatic "Take your Dog To The Vet" answer button ?

Does it seem to anyone else that most of the questions lately require vet help?I can't imagine what these people think anyone on here can do for a dog that is seriously hurt, in pain, having a seizure, got hit by a car, was bitten by something, is having…

Wouldn't it be great if Yahoo had an automatic "Take your Dog To The Vet" answer button ?

Does it seem to anyone else that most of the questions lately require vet help?I can't imagine what these people think anyone on here can do for a dog that is seriously hurt, in pain, having a seizure, got hit by a car, was bitten by something, is having…...
    General Dog Discussions : Wouldn't it be great if Yahoo had an automatic "Take your Dog To The Vet" answer button ?...

• Wouldn't it be great if Yahoo had an automatic "Take your Dog To The Vet" answer button ?

Wouldn't it be great if Yahoo had an automatic "Take your Dog To The Vet" answer button ? General Dog Discussions
      Does it seem to anyone else that most of the questions lately require vet help?I can't imagine what these people think anyone on here can do for a dog that is seriously hurt, in pain, having a seizure, got hit by a car, was bitten by something, is having trouble whelping her pups, won't eat, can't walk, etc., etc.Do people actually have to be told that their sick, hurt, maimed, obviously dying dog needs to get to the vet? Half the time they get angry if you tell them that, they want a free, instant cure for whatever ails their poor dogs.Second favorite is the constant requests for "cheap, home-made" remedies for everything from fleas to mange.How do you get people to realize that dogs need vet care same as we need medical care?Absolutely ridiculous to get a dog and then not be able to afford vetting for it - or worse, being too cheap to spend the money.Then they complain because a rescue or shelter won't give them a dog, usually after they've neglected the one they had or aren't in a position to afford to care for it. Wish people would think of the animal, not just what they want - a perfect, free dog that somebody else cures when it's sick.

Wouldn't it be great if Yahoo had an automatic "Take your Dog To The Vet" answer button ? General Dog Discussions
    • I agree. I saw a question from awhile back about a puppy that had Parvo. I can almost guarantee that poor puppy is dead now. It's so sad and sickening. If you cannot afford a pet--don't buy one. Then there are those people who claim to be "rescuing" their animals, but all they're doing is killing them slowly. For example: There was an add on craigslist about a woman who had a 9 week old kitten and needed FREE supplies for it: litter bow, collar, toys, food, water dish and food dish. I read it and wanted to cry! You don't even have food for a kitten!!! That's so cruel. Those people deserve to be charged for animal cruelty just as much as hoarders and other people who are mean to animals. It's neglect and abuse. Bottom line...Don't get an animal if you cannot afford one.