How deadly is carpet granules to a dog after you vacuum it up.?

The dog was outside when it was being sprinkled and vacuumed up. Just the smell is left and that is all I am aware of.The dog is at the vet now for observation and blood test. But frequent urination, with spots of blood. vomitting and solid feces but…

The dog was outside when it was being sprinkled and vacuumed up. Just the smell is left and that is all I am aware of.The dog is at the vet now for observation and blood test. But frequent urination, with spots of blood. vomitting and solid feces but…...
    General Dog Discussions : How deadly is carpet granules to a dog after you vacuum it up.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How deadly is carpet granules to a dog after you vacuum it up.?

How deadly is carpet granules to a dog after you vacuum it up.? General Dog Discussions
      The dog was outside when it was being sprinkled and vacuumed up. Just the smell is left and that is all I am aware of.The dog is at the vet now for observation and blood test. But frequent urination, with spots of blood. vomitting and solid feces but went twice in 2 hours and not eating.The back of the package does not state what it is made of.

How deadly is carpet granules to a dog after you vacuum it up.? General Dog Discussions
    • We have used the carpet powder deodarants before with no problem to our dogs. I wouldn't think it would cause your dog's problems. You could call the company that made the product and ask if it is safe around animals.