How quickly does cherry eye in dogs form/take to become noticeable?

My dog has one eye that is red in the corner but the other looks fine, hes been to the vet monday but she didn't mention it. Is cherry eye visible straight away? Or does it slowly increase in size?

My dog has one eye that is red in the corner but the other looks fine, hes been to the vet monday but she didn't mention it. Is cherry eye visible straight away? Or does it slowly increase in size?...
    General Dog Discussions : How quickly does cherry eye in dogs form/take to become noticeable?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How quickly does cherry eye in dogs form/take to become noticeable?

How quickly does cherry eye in dogs form/take to become noticeable? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has one eye that is red in the corner but the other looks fine, hes been to the vet monday but she didn't mention it. Is cherry eye visible straight away? Or does it slowly increase in size?

How quickly does cherry eye in dogs form/take to become noticeable? General Dog Discussions
    • Ours started the same way and he had to be operated on and he had a big plastic collar on for 10 days .We had to sit with him all night in shifts,he couldnt get in his kennel.It was h--l

• If you knew your dog's eye was red why didn't YOU ask for vet about it?Call the vet's office asap and ask if you can bring your dog in....there was an eye problembut the doctor neglected to talk about it.There should be no charge, you were just there...not a new problem.Cherry eye is very bad, the dog has to have surgery to correct it!