what is the affect of health on a elderly yorkshire terrier with history of fits?

I have a question in my dog grooming exam giving a scenario of a elderly yorkshire terrier with a history of fits

what is the affect of health on a elderly yorkshire terrier with history of fits?

I have a question in my dog grooming exam giving a scenario of a elderly yorkshire terrier with a history of fits...
    General Dog Discussions : what is the affect of health on a elderly yorkshire terrier with history of fits?...

• what is the affect of health on a elderly yorkshire terrier with history of fits?

what is the affect of health on a elderly yorkshire terrier with history of fits? General Dog Discussions
      I have a question in my dog grooming exam giving a scenario of a elderly yorkshire terrier with a history of fits

what is the affect of health on a elderly yorkshire terrier with history of fits? General Dog Discussions
    • well if a dog has a fit u move it into space so it can't injure itself and u don't try and wake them out of it. you can put something over its eyes or put in a dark room. if the fit continues for more than 5mins call a vet asap.