How long after conception can a dog start displaying pregnancy symptoms?

I have a miniature dachshund and a maltese. My dachshund is only about 9 months old, but has been in heat for the last week or so. Let's just say, the two have become very "fond" of one another. We're starting to notice how incredibly lethargic she is,…

I have a miniature dachshund and a maltese. My dachshund is only about 9 months old, but has been in heat for the last week or so. Let's just say, the two have become very "fond" of one another. We're starting to notice how incredibly lethargic she is,…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long after conception can a dog start displaying pregnancy symptoms?...

• How long after conception can a dog start displaying pregnancy symptoms?

How long after conception can a dog start displaying pregnancy symptoms? General Dog Discussions
      I have a miniature dachshund and a maltese. My dachshund is only about 9 months old, but has been in heat for the last week or so. Let's just say, the two have become very "fond" of one another. We're starting to notice how incredibly lethargic she is, more so than just cramping or whatever. I'm just wondering...how long after conception (if they have tried) can a dog start displaying signs of pregnancy?

How long after conception can a dog start displaying pregnancy symptoms? General Dog Discussions