My dog keeps having crap accidents in the house?

My dog has been potty trained for four years. Recently he has been using the bathroom for number 2 in front of the door (happened the past two days). He has been able to hold it in for 5-8 hrs for the past four years. What could have happened? Is he…

My dog has been potty trained for four years. Recently he has been using the bathroom for number 2 in front of the door (happened the past two days). He has been able to hold it in for 5-8 hrs for the past four years. What could have happened? Is he…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog keeps having crap accidents in the house?...

• My dog keeps having crap accidents in the house?

My dog keeps having crap accidents in the house? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has been potty trained for four years. Recently he has been using the bathroom for number 2 in front of the door (happened the past two days). He has been able to hold it in for 5-8 hrs for the past four years. What could have happened? Is he sick? He is a small pomeranian (aboult 10 lbs). I should mention he got into the trash and ate some scraps consisting of eggs and sausage. Would that cause the change?

My dog keeps having crap accidents in the house? General Dog Discussions