What is the connection between white blood infection to dry hacking cough?

Can anyone tell me, is cough can be produced from a puppy with white blood infection? My puppy has been coughing for 2 months. He only coughs when waking up and before he goes to sleep. It is a dry hacking cough. And it is usually 4-6 coughs each time.…

Can anyone tell me, is cough can be produced from a puppy with white blood infection? My puppy has been coughing for 2 months. He only coughs when waking up and before he goes to sleep. It is a dry hacking cough. And it is usually 4-6 coughs each time.…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the connection between white blood infection to dry hacking cough?...

• What is the connection between white blood infection to dry hacking cough?

What is the connection between white blood infection to dry hacking cough? General Dog Discussions
      Can anyone tell me, is cough can be produced from a puppy with white blood infection? My puppy has been coughing for 2 months. He only coughs when waking up and before he goes to sleep. It is a dry hacking cough. And it is usually 4-6 coughs each time. He had finished 3 courses antibiotics. At this point, he is eating, drinking, playing normally.

What is the connection between white blood infection to dry hacking cough? General Dog Discussions
    • Infections are carried through the blood. 3 courses of antibiotics should have taken care of it. Did you get your dog or keep your dog in a kennel? It could be kennel cough. I assume you are taking him to the Vet for the antibiotics. If you are not satisfied with what the Vet is doing, seek a second opinion from a different Vet. Good Luck!