where can i get good hip X-rays done for my dog in san diego?

A lot of the vets here in san diego charge to much for hip xrays with sedation in san diego, california. Does anyone know of a vet?

A lot of the vets here in san diego charge to much for hip xrays with sedation in san diego, california. Does anyone know of a vet?...
    General Dog Discussions : where can i get good hip X-rays done for my dog in san diego?...

• where can i get good hip X-rays done for my dog in san diego?

where can i get good hip X-rays done for my dog in san diego? General Dog Discussions
      A lot of the vets here in san diego charge to much for hip xrays with sedation in san diego, california. Does anyone know of a vet?

where can i get good hip X-rays done for my dog in san diego? General Dog Discussions
    • Does the dog -have- to be sedated? Even our last sled dog could lie still long enough for his hip x-rays without sedation. If your dog is really anxious about the vet and just needs his hips x-rayed consider taking him for a nice, long, exhausting run (or swim if he has a hip problem) and then slip him one of the cheap $3 sedatives vets sell for travel before taking him in.