Worried aout parvo, how long does it take from transmission to developing symptoms of parvo?

I hear differing opinions on the internet, some say 3-10 days other 7-14 days. My dog was at vet and even though he was crated when the vet tec took him she laid him on the floor. There were many puppies around that day.my puppy was getting his first set…

Worried aout parvo, how long does it take from transmission to developing symptoms of parvo?

I hear differing opinions on the internet, some say 3-10 days other 7-14 days. My dog was at vet and even though he was crated when the vet tec took him she laid him on the floor. There were many puppies around that day.my puppy was getting his first set…...
    General Dog Discussions : Worried aout parvo, how long does it take from transmission to developing symptoms of parvo?...

• Worried aout parvo, how long does it take from transmission to developing symptoms of parvo?

Worried aout parvo, how long does it take from transmission to developing symptoms of parvo? General Dog Discussions
      I hear differing opinions on the internet, some say 3-10 days other 7-14 days. My dog was at vet and even though he was crated when the vet tec took him she laid him on the floor. There were many puppies around that day.my puppy was getting his first set of vaccines

Worried aout parvo, how long does it take from transmission to developing symptoms of parvo? General Dog Discussions
    • My dog was exposed to parvo when he was a pup. He had just finished his shots. My vet told me it would take two weeks for us to know if he would get it or not. Thankfully he was fine. Hope your pup is ok.