About how much does a bordatella shot cost for my dog?

My dog is due for his bordatella but i am tight on money and would like to know the price range for that shot.

My dog is due for his bordatella but i am tight on money and would like to know the price range for that shot....
    General Dog Discussions : About how much does a bordatella shot cost for my dog?...

• About how much does a bordatella shot cost for my dog?

About how much does a bordatella shot cost for my dog? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is due for his bordatella but i am tight on money and would like to know the price range for that shot.

About how much does a bordatella shot cost for my dog? General Dog Discussions
    • Should cost under $25. Some vets won't even charge an office fee for that sort of thing.If you live in the U.S. or Canada you can check the calender on Petfinder and see if there are any low-cost clinics being help in your area. (Or call/email/write local humane societies/rescues directly and ask them.)Edit: (Price varies also on weather it is an individual vaccination or a combination vaccination.)