My dog is sneezing and coughing what could it be?

Ok we take our dog to the local dog park and just recently when we get home from there his right eye turns red with a dishcharge. Now he is sneezing with a mucus coming out of it. He has also been coughing. Can anyone tell me if this is a cold or…

Ok we take our dog to the local dog park and just recently when we get home from there his right eye turns red with a dishcharge. Now he is sneezing with a mucus coming out of it. He has also been coughing. Can anyone tell me if this is a cold or…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is sneezing and coughing what could it be?...

• My dog is sneezing and coughing what could it be?

My dog is sneezing and coughing what could it be? General Dog Discussions
      Ok we take our dog to the local dog park and just recently when we get home from there his right eye turns red with a dishcharge. Now he is sneezing with a mucus coming out of it. He has also been coughing. Can anyone tell me if this is a cold or allergies?

My dog is sneezing and coughing what could it be? General Dog Discussions
    • I agree that it is likely allergies or kennel cough. But if it doesn't go away in a few days or a week, you should check in with your vet. Also I would recommend keeping him from the dog park until you figure it out. If it's kennel cough, you don't want to be spreading that around to other dogs.