Why is my dog suddenly pooping on the veranda?

My dog never has had a problem in his life. He did occasionally pee but he never pooped and we're finding one poop every morning and we don't know how to stop him from doing that. We've even caught him doing it!

My dog never has had a problem in his life. He did occasionally pee but he never pooped and we're finding one poop every morning and we don't know how to stop him from doing that. We've even caught him doing it!...
    General Dog Discussions : Why is my dog suddenly pooping on the veranda?...

• Why is my dog suddenly pooping on the veranda?

Why is my dog suddenly pooping on the veranda? General Dog Discussions
      My dog never has had a problem in his life. He did occasionally pee but he never pooped and we're finding one poop every morning and we don't know how to stop him from doing that. We've even caught him doing it!

Why is my dog suddenly pooping on the veranda? General Dog Discussions
    • some dogs dont like it when its cold out, they will hold it so they dont have to stay out in the cold. Could this be the case, usually its small dogs that do this. If this isnt the case the a trip to the vet with a fecal sample for them to check should be next, a urine sample wouldnt hurt too. Just to make sure its not a bladder infection. Animals have a hard time telling you what hurts so they act out