How long before my dog starts to feel better?

My dog is sick and won't eat. He drinks plenty of water but won't eat. I just took my dog to the vet and she removed mucus and stuff from his bladder and gave him some antibiotics. If anyone has had this problem please let me know how long it usually…

My dog is sick and won't eat. He drinks plenty of water but won't eat. I just took my dog to the vet and she removed mucus and stuff from his bladder and gave him some antibiotics. If anyone has had this problem please let me know how long it usually…...
    General Dog Discussions : How long before my dog starts to feel better?...

• How long before my dog starts to feel better?

How long before my dog starts to feel better? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is sick and won't eat. He drinks plenty of water but won't eat. I just took my dog to the vet and she removed mucus and stuff from his bladder and gave him some antibiotics. If anyone has had this problem please let me know how long it usually takes for a dog to start feeling better and eating again?

How long before my dog starts to feel better? General Dog Discussions
    • What did the vet say? I would expect a little improvement within two or three days. If your vet didn't specify otherwise, you can give a jingle after a couple of days if you see no improvement.