Is there a vet clinic near san jose,ca that is good value for teeth cleaning and good service?

I have two dogs and I need to try to find a place of value and good service.

Is there a vet clinic near san jose,ca that is good value for teeth cleaning and good service?

I have two dogs and I need to try to find a place of value and good service....
    General Dog Discussions : Is there a vet clinic near san jose,ca that is good value for teeth cleaning and good service?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there a vet clinic near san jose,ca that is good value for teeth cleaning and good service?

Is there a vet clinic near san jose,ca that is good value for teeth cleaning and good service? General Dog Discussions
      I have two dogs and I need to try to find a place of value and good service.

Is there a vet clinic near san jose,ca that is good value for teeth cleaning and good service? General Dog Discussions
    • Hard to know the prices. What I would recommend is a veterinary college or animal hospital that has students. Even a community college that has the veterinarian techs or internships. Often like the barber colleges they offer routine services cheap because the students do the work as part of their practical experience.