What happens when a dog takes the lowest does of ADD medication?

I take the lowest dosage of ADD, and my dog might of swallowed it. She is about 9 pounds and she is acting very weird, she was shakign but that stopped, now she is just stiff and wont move once you place her somewhere.Or did she just catch a cold or is…

I take the lowest dosage of ADD, and my dog might of swallowed it. She is about 9 pounds and she is acting very weird, she was shakign but that stopped, now she is just stiff and wont move once you place her somewhere.Or did she just catch a cold or is…...
    General Dog Discussions : What happens when a dog takes the lowest does of ADD medication?...

• What happens when a dog takes the lowest does of ADD medication?

What happens when a dog takes the lowest does of ADD medication? General Dog Discussions
      I take the lowest dosage of ADD, and my dog might of swallowed it. She is about 9 pounds and she is acting very weird, she was shakign but that stopped, now she is just stiff and wont move once you place her somewhere.Or did she just catch a cold or is sick?

What happens when a dog takes the lowest does of ADD medication? General Dog Discussions
    • I'd say you need to call the vet - shaking and stiffness doen't bode well for anything. Have the details of your medication ready so that the vet can know what she's ingested. Very likely you'll be advised to take her in.I presume 'ADD' refers to the condition you take it for, not the pharmaceutical itself; human medication, even in low doses can be toxic to dogs.

• if its not ment for the dog it can harm it, then obviously it must be the medication that it may have eaten. I would call the vet and tell them wat may have happened and see if you could meet with them.though the shaking and stuff may have stopped its still probably having effects, 1 try giving her lots of water. that may be of some help.