How to help a dog with exposed bone after Fibrosarcoma surgery?

My dog has cancer it is called Fibrosarcoma. Her tumor is located in the lower jaw. She was diagnosed in November and today they removed the tumor for the third time. This time the doctor had to expose the bone. Do you know of any similar cases? Any way…

My dog has cancer it is called Fibrosarcoma. Her tumor is located in the lower jaw. She was diagnosed in November and today they removed the tumor for the third time. This time the doctor had to expose the bone. Do you know of any similar cases? Any way…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to help a dog with exposed bone after Fibrosarcoma surgery?...

• How to help a dog with exposed bone after Fibrosarcoma surgery?

How to help a dog with exposed bone after Fibrosarcoma surgery? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has cancer it is called Fibrosarcoma. Her tumor is located in the lower jaw. She was diagnosed in November and today they removed the tumor for the third time. This time the doctor had to expose the bone. Do you know of any similar cases? Any way to avoid infection, pain? Any good website I can do some research on? I just know that exposed bone can not be good

How to help a dog with exposed bone after Fibrosarcoma surgery? General Dog Discussions