Best kind of dog bones to give my dog who's missing some teeth?

I adopted a yellow Lab a few months ago. Her vet said she was a "kennel chewer" so she's missing some teeth. Are the hard bones ok or should I buy her something softer thatll still clean her teeth? Thanks!

I adopted a yellow Lab a few months ago. Her vet said she was a "kennel chewer" so she's missing some teeth. Are the hard bones ok or should I buy her something softer thatll still clean her teeth? Thanks!...
    General Dog Discussions : Best kind of dog bones to give my dog who's missing some teeth?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best kind of dog bones to give my dog who's missing some teeth?

Best kind of dog bones to give my dog who's missing some teeth? General Dog Discussions
      I adopted a yellow Lab a few months ago. Her vet said she was a "kennel chewer" so she's missing some teeth. Are the hard bones ok or should I buy her something softer thatll still clean her teeth? Thanks!

Best kind of dog bones to give my dog who's missing some teeth? General Dog Discussions