When is my dog going to have her puppies?

When we squeeze my dog's teets a drop of milk comes out. Is this a sign that she is going to give birth in a couple of days? If not, what is this saying?I just need help! Don't give me a big lecture. If anything, help my dog!

When we squeeze my dog's teets a drop of milk comes out. Is this a sign that she is going to give birth in a couple of days? If not, what is this saying?I just need help! Don't give me a big lecture. If anything, help my dog!...
    General Dog Discussions : When is my dog going to have her puppies?...

• When is my dog going to have her puppies?

When is my dog going to have her puppies? General Dog Discussions
      When we squeeze my dog's teets a drop of milk comes out. Is this a sign that she is going to give birth in a couple of days? If not, what is this saying?I just need help! Don't give me a big lecture. If anything, help my dog!

When is my dog going to have her puppies? General Dog Discussions
    • Ask your breeding mentor these questions,that is what they are there for.Dont you know when she was mated?Take the date she was mated and count out about 60-63 days that should give you an estimate as to when she will give birth.Start taking her temp and when it drops to below 100F,that is a sign she will be whelping soon.Also she should pass her mucus plug,which in another sign.If you dont know what your doing please take her to the vet were they can monitor her and deliver the pups safely,not knowing what your doing can cost the life of not only the pups but mom as well.Read this article below very thoroughly,there are also videos included that I urge you to watch,be prepared and educated on this matter as possible before she whelps.http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/whelping.htm

• dogs give birth in about two months. the stray that i had that gave birth had milk coming out of her tets all through the pregnancy so just wait and i hope you spayed your dog after she gives birth and i hope you find homes for all the puppies good luck.