My dog was just diagnosed with a heart condition. Please tell me what I should feed her?

If you had a dog with this problem, please tell me what you did and what happened. My dog will probably live only a few more months. She looks healthy and eats well and seems to be real happy at times. She has an enlarged heart and fluid in her lungs…

My dog was just diagnosed with a heart condition. Please tell me what I should feed her?

If you had a dog with this problem, please tell me what you did and what happened. My dog will probably live only a few more months. She looks healthy and eats well and seems to be real happy at times. She has an enlarged heart and fluid in her lungs…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog was just diagnosed with a heart condition. Please tell me what I should feed her?...

• My dog was just diagnosed with a heart condition. Please tell me what I should feed her?

My dog was just diagnosed with a heart condition. Please tell me what I should feed her? General Dog Discussions
      If you had a dog with this problem, please tell me what you did and what happened. My dog will probably live only a few more months. She looks healthy and eats well and seems to be real happy at times. She has an enlarged heart and fluid in her lungs which we have her on medication to relieve that. Any information will be helpful.

My dog was just diagnosed with a heart condition. Please tell me what I should feed her? General Dog Discussions