How many dogs do you have in your house?

I had 13 when I was back to my hometown. My grandma has 43 dogs. Share yours ^_^Oppsy, well I had 13 dogs when I was in the PI. The only person that I know who has 43 dogs is my grandma. Yes, they all have their name and she has cats too but idk how many.

How many dogs do you have in your house?

I had 13 when I was back to my hometown. My grandma has 43 dogs. Share yours ^_^Oppsy, well I had 13 dogs when I was in the PI. The only person that I know who has 43 dogs is my grandma. Yes, they all have their name and she has cats too but idk how many....
    General Dog Discussions : How many dogs do you have in your house?...

• socks-f-boxer mix-8 yrs oldbuddy-m-english setter-4 yrs oldgirlie-f-australian shepherd-2 yrs oldthe 2 purebreds were strays that were almost 1 yr old when i found them and they had been severely abused... the setter had been shot, beaten and starved...not sure of the aussies abuse but it took me 2 mos to catch her but after i caught her i have had no problems since..she just needed to see that i was not going to hurt her...took her over a month before hubby could touch her and after 2 yrs now my mom can finally pet her....I HATE PPL WHO ABUSE ANIMALS AND WOULD LOVE TO KICK ALL THE A$$E$ OF THE ONES WHO TREAT ANIMALS LIKE THEY ARE NOTHING OR LIKE THEY HAVE NO FEELINGSi know that each animal has their own personality and feelings just as humans dokitana-f-ger shep mix that i had to have put to sleep on Sept 8, 2006..this was my baby and i miss her very much...she was 11 yrs old...i still get teary eyed at times missing her so much...a few times i have rushed into the house so i could let her outside to potty just to remember she is no longer waiting for me to come home...i was her caregiver for the last 15 mos...from the time she injured her knee, through her surgery, after her hips went and finally the last 2 mos when her front legs started getting weak and i had to hold her rear up to help her walk....i still have moments of crying like a baby because i miss her so...it is a big adjustment from being a caregiver to not having her here at all but once she started being in pain i could not let her suffershe was always by my side when i was at home so losing her is a very big adjustmentwe also have 3 cats....foosball-f-8 yrs old, callie-f-3 yrs old, missy-f-4 mos oldif i could financially handle more dogs i would have 3 or 4 more..just got all the animals their shots last week and for the whole nine yards for each of them was a total of $180....and that was at a rabies clinic where you dont have to visit the vet office to get their shots...when they get sick or injured they go to the vet just like a kid would...all of them are spayed/neutered...all animals in this house get fixed as soon as they are old enough

• I have 3, 2 pitbulls and a chow....and yes they all get along great....I do pitbull rescue....In recent years, pit bulls have gained more than just a foothold in the public awareness. Unscrupulous breeding and negative media attention have resulted in many apartment complexes, neighborhoods and even counties imposing bans on the breed, citing them as "inherently dangerous" to the public. But did you know that pit bulls, despite the fact that they were originally bred to fight with each other, were also bred to be trustworthy and friendly to people? These dogs actually earned the nickname "nursemaid's dog," because they were so reliable with young children. Today, however, the breed often attracts the worst kind of dog owners--those who are only interested in them for fighting or protection. It's a shame what has happened to this loyal and affectionate breed-but as the pit bull population has increased so rapidly, shelters are now struggling to deal with an overflow of image-plagued, hard-to-place dogs. And despite its illegality, people are still training and breeding pit bulls to participate in dog fights in cities and towns across the country.