What techniques work best to properly train a Jindo?

I have a 3 month old female Purebred Korean Jindo. I have had heard since she was 4 weeks old. She is very intelligent, responds to her name, and sits on command. She is very loyal and adores me. However after a recent second vet visit for her second set…

I have a 3 month old female Purebred Korean Jindo. I have had heard since she was 4 weeks old. She is very intelligent, responds to her name, and sits on command. She is very loyal and adores me. However after a recent second vet visit for her second set…...
    General Dog Discussions : What techniques work best to properly train a Jindo?...

• What techniques work best to properly train a Jindo?

What techniques work best to properly train a Jindo? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 3 month old female Purebred Korean Jindo. I have had heard since she was 4 weeks old. She is very intelligent, responds to her name, and sits on command. She is very loyal and adores me. However after a recent second vet visit for her second set of shots (that did not go pleasantly to say the least), she has shown greater signs of aggression, agitation, nervousness and unpleasantness towards myself and others. I wonder what techniques at this point in her age are best to train her. Also to help create a greater trust between myself and others would be the best for her breed? I really would like to give her my best effort and spend the time she needs to be properly trained specific to her breed to respond to me as her master. I am educated in the nature of Jindo's and know the challenge of training them. However any specific successful training techniques and tips from experienced Jindo trainers would be greatly appreciated.

What techniques work best to properly train a Jindo? General Dog Discussions
    • You need to really get her be REALLY socialized and learn to be calm under all situations.Its very important that the Jindo respects their handler. This means even off leash she's following you, your commands and warnings are working. If you're listening to her, every whine, look, and tense body language means something. You need to take note of those cues and help her to ease her mind of whatever may be causing her anxiety to show it is okay. You need to be REALLY patient even if it takes hours to condition her for the right situation because Jindos can be really stubborn.So this would be obedience training but also you need to meet all of her needs tons. She's a hunter she needs some type of outlet for that and you need to provide activity for her to release that. The biggest part is the handler, if you have the energy strong enough to over power your dog when you need to. Its important to have that mental control all the time. So it is ideal for the dog to be around you as much as possible, following you so that she knows what the hierarchy is and knows your her pack leader. Reward at the right time. and be quick to let her know when you disapprove. Don't let the little things go. You need to be consistent with everything so that she has a clear understanding of what you want.