How many shots do dogs need to travel and what are they called?

I want my two dogs to Mexico for the summer and I want to know how many shots do they need and what are they called?

I want my two dogs to Mexico for the summer and I want to know how many shots do they need and what are they called?...
    General Dog Discussions : How many shots do dogs need to travel and what are they called?...

• How many shots do dogs need to travel and what are they called?

How many shots do dogs need to travel and what are they called? General Dog Discussions
      I want my two dogs to Mexico for the summer and I want to know how many shots do they need and what are they called?

How many shots do dogs need to travel and what are they called? General Dog Discussions
    • A rabies vaccine,2(one month apart from the first)then titer so if you get the rabies done today june 6 2011the next one should be around july 6 2011titer will take about 2 1/2 weeks before you get results then the dog will not eligible for qurantine for about 4 months after the dog's titer was originally sent to the mainland\You also need a health certificate & the vet must apply frontline to the dog.Beware...Frontline has been known to cause dogs to have seizures