How do I get my Guinea pig to stop chewing the newspaper?

I have a 3 month old ginea pig who likes to chew the newspaper that is in the bottom of his cage. How do I get him to stop chewing it?

I have a 3 month old ginea pig who likes to chew the newspaper that is in the bottom of his cage. How do I get him to stop chewing it?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get my Guinea pig to stop chewing the newspaper?...

• How do I get my Guinea pig to stop chewing the newspaper?

How do I get my Guinea pig to stop chewing the newspaper? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a 3 month old ginea pig who likes to chew the newspaper that is in the bottom of his cage. How do I get him to stop chewing it?

How do I get my Guinea pig to stop chewing the newspaper? Other Pet Discussions
    • mine did that to so i got her some guine toys...wheel ball tv bed rattle.but she didnt stop i did every thing. try toys and maby more fun time whith you and your guine to play together

• Put other things in the cage. Not guinea pigs 'Toys", that is sooo stupid. We just give our pigs toilet paper rolls, newspaper they CAN chew on, or paper towel rolls. You cant really GET them to stop. Or, wait, you might put some bitter Apple on the newspaper, that might work. Bitter Apple is somthing you can get at petsmart. Its gonna be under the dog section. And it wont poison your cavy.

• Put white pine in the bottom of the cage (its better for them). Get some sticks or wood for it to chew on. They love that. They also love brown paper bags, they can play in them and chew and it won't hurt.