does anyone know how I could get rid of ticks in my yard without buying a prouduct from the store?

sometimes they come in the house, is it from the dog? is there any good home remedies?

does anyone know how I could get rid of ticks in my yard without buying a prouduct from the store?

sometimes they come in the house, is it from the dog? is there any good home remedies?...
    Other Pet Discussions : does anyone know how I could get rid of ticks in my yard without buying a prouduct from the store?...

• does anyone know how I could get rid of ticks in my yard without buying a prouduct from the store?

does anyone know how I could get rid of ticks in my yard without buying a prouduct from the store? Other Pet Discussions
      sometimes they come in the house, is it from the dog? is there any good home remedies?

does anyone know how I could get rid of ticks in my yard without buying a prouduct from the store? Other Pet Discussions
    • ticks live in high grass and high weeds make sure you keep every thing trimmed up really well. if you live ne'er woods there's really not much you can do even a chemical from a store won't cure that and most chemicals you get from the store are deluded you need a professional that has a license to get the high end stuff and let them distribute it