How much does it cost to buy a Samoyed puppy?

I am interested in buying a Samoyed but I am having trouble finding out the costs of buying a good one. We live in the Boston area if anyone knows of some good breeders.

I am interested in buying a Samoyed but I am having trouble finding out the costs of buying a good one. We live in the Boston area if anyone knows of some good breeders....
    Other Pet Discussions : How much does it cost to buy a Samoyed puppy?...

• How much does it cost to buy a Samoyed puppy?

How much does it cost to buy a Samoyed puppy? Other Pet Discussions
      I am interested in buying a Samoyed but I am having trouble finding out the costs of buying a good one. We live in the Boston area if anyone knows of some good breeders.

How much does it cost to buy a Samoyed puppy? Other Pet Discussions
    • i would not buy any puppies because there are many animals out there that need loving homes that people did not any any more. i have seen this i work with Katy bishop and friends. i have seen some of the dogs that need help and they turn out to be the best dog you will ever have. go to petfinder.com and just look at a few on there and you might find the dog that is meant for you there and help save that ones life. people that breed dogs should be shot.....this is a stupid thing to do!!!

• Totally agree with the others. Why buy one when you can adopt one. There are so many unwanted pets out there that are euthanized every year, most of them are "pure bred" dogs. Please don't support breeders or puppymills by purchasing a dog from them. If you go to petfinder.com they will give you a listing of the breed specific rescue groups in your area.