How do I get my puppy from tearing up her potty training newspaper?

She is 10 weeks old, when I have to leave for work for only 3 hours, I come home and she has torn up all of her potty training papers....

She is 10 weeks old, when I have to leave for work for only 3 hours, I come home and she has torn up all of her potty training papers.......
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get my puppy from tearing up her potty training newspaper?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I get my puppy from tearing up her potty training newspaper?

How do I get my puppy from tearing up her potty training newspaper? Other Pet Discussions
      She is 10 weeks old, when I have to leave for work for only 3 hours, I come home and she has torn up all of her potty training papers....

How do I get my puppy from tearing up her potty training newspaper? Other Pet Discussions
    • I highly recommend crate training your puppy. Please read the following article on housebreaking and crate training. It also talks about puppy pads. They do sell frames to keep the puppy pads in place, which may make it less tempting for your little one. You could also try KONG Puppy chew toys.

• that means that she is bored and is not getting enough exersize.the only way to get her to stop is have her stay with someone ,maybe a dog sitter.she will grow out of it.

• Well something that worked for me, after she has wet the paper, sprinkle the area with cayenne pepper. It won't be enough to hurt your puppy and in time she will shy away from tearing up the paper since it won't like the smell... It also helps that w hole paper to outdoors pottying move a bit faster. GOOD LUCK!!

• Watch the TV Show the "Dog Whisperer" on the Nat'l Graphic channel....I learned a lot about how to train dogs...http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/ch...http://www.dogpsychologycenter.com/...