Where can I go to buy an identical cat to the one I used to have?

Let's say I had a black and white cat and it is now gone. I needed it to have a white nose, be 9 pounds, have a shaved body like a lion cut.

Let's say I had a black and white cat and it is now gone. I needed it to have a white nose, be 9 pounds, have a shaved body like a lion cut....
    Other Pet Discussions : Where can I go to buy an identical cat to the one I used to have?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I go to buy an identical cat to the one I used to have?

Where can I go to buy an identical cat to the one I used to have? Other Pet Discussions
      Let's say I had a black and white cat and it is now gone. I needed it to have a white nose, be 9 pounds, have a shaved body like a lion cut.

Where can I go to buy an identical cat to the one I used to have? Other Pet Discussions
    • getting a new pet because it looked like the last pet is actually mean to the new one - it isnt loved for itself it is only loved for its looksinfact most professionals will tell you that when you get a new pet to NEVER get one that looks too close to the old petalso shaving a cat is terribly stressful for it - if you cannot groom (brush) your cat so it doesnt need to be shaved then get a short hairred cat... some groomers sedate cats in order to shave them - they do this without vet authority and sometimes the owners dont even know - I have heard of many cats having permanent brain damage from this or dying.

• Cats are unique. No two cat is identical. If you want a new kitty that looks like the old kitty go to a cat rescue shelter and see who's there. A cat with a lion cut is usually a longhaired kitty who has grooming issues. Either the cat or the cat's human has the grooming issues. But find yourself another wonderful unique individual, not an imperfect replication of your deceased kitty.www.petfinders.comI have shared my life with many wonderful individual cats with such different personalities.

• Despite my previous advice about being mum on the subject of felines, I am tempted to give you information that can really help. New, from the makers of Bonsai Kitten, there is now Copy Kitten, a new product that makes duplication of dear departed pets possible without muss, fuus, or PETA pounding on your door.For 29.95, they send you a DIY kit that enable you to clone your precious pet in 135 easy steps. No PhD required; just some simple lab equipment (centrifuge, electron microscope (come-on didn't everyone have to buy one for med school), pocket clinometer and a very large and ticked-off female tabby is all you need.Note: This post does not advocate the use of science to inflict cruelty on any animals except third-world humans who are well paid for clinical research and don't enjoy the benefits of a watchful government that 1) understands the perils of messing with their genetic makeup 2) cannot stayin power long enough to choose a science minister or 3) all of the above. Also, any mention of the site of the Bonsai Kitten is meant only illustratively and cannot be perceived as an endorsement of this site.