How long should I keep baby Peach-Faced Lovebirds in their nesting box?

I'd rather a vet or a Lovebird breeder answer this. Or if you have a good website to go to then please post that.

I'd rather a vet or a Lovebird breeder answer this. Or if you have a good website to go to then please post that....
    Other Pet Discussions : How long should I keep baby Peach-Faced Lovebirds in their nesting box?...

• How long should I keep baby Peach-Faced Lovebirds in their nesting box?

How long should I keep baby Peach-Faced Lovebirds in their nesting box? Other Pet Discussions
      I'd rather a vet or a Lovebird breeder answer this. Or if you have a good website to go to then please post that.

How long should I keep baby Peach-Faced Lovebirds in their nesting box? Other Pet Discussions
    • I don't breed Lovebirds, but I do raise cockatiels and Green Cheek Conures.If you're planning to handfeed, you should pull them at about 10 -14 days old and feed them until they're 5-7 weeks old. If they stay with their parents, they stay in the nextbox until they're 5 or 6 weeks old. That's when the parents kick their chicks out of the nestbox.