Where is the best place to put your pet up for adoption in Minesota?

I have a black pure breed chihuahua that my sister broght home and no one in our house has time to take care of it. I'm looking for a place to give it up that is safe.

I have a black pure breed chihuahua that my sister broght home and no one in our house has time to take care of it. I'm looking for a place to give it up that is safe....
    Other Pet Discussions : Where is the best place to put your pet up for adoption in Minesota?...

• Where is the best place to put your pet up for adoption in Minesota?

Where is the best place to put your pet up for adoption in Minesota? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a black pure breed chihuahua that my sister broght home and no one in our house has time to take care of it. I'm looking for a place to give it up that is safe.

Where is the best place to put your pet up for adoption in Minesota? Other Pet Discussions
    • Go to a vet and tell them you need to give your pet up for adoption. Some vets, like mine keep a list of pets people want to get rid of and they tell people looking for pets. Also call local animal shelters.

• Your local animal shelter, humane society, place an ad yourself or a breed specific rescue group. What ever you decide to do, Don't give free to a good home. Chihuahua's are very much in demand for monetary breeding, many free pets end up being sold as testing animals, as these are the ones that are sought by dog brokers. They are collected free or for minimum and then sold. If you want to do it yourself advertise for a minimum of $100 and when you find someone willing to pay that, then you can give her for free. This is the email and web address for your local chihuahua rescue, below. They have rescue chapters in your state. Good [email protected]