What age does the sagittal crest form in canines?

Also, what age does it form in raccoons? All I know is that it forms "with age" but at what age does it begin to appear?

Also, what age does it form in raccoons? All I know is that it forms "with age" but at what age does it begin to appear?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What age does the sagittal crest form in canines?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What age does the sagittal crest form in canines?

What age does the sagittal crest form in canines? Other Pet Discussions
      Also, what age does it form in raccoons? All I know is that it forms "with age" but at what age does it begin to appear?

What age does the sagittal crest form in canines? Other Pet Discussions
    • Didn't know what you were talking about so I looked it up. found out what it was but could find nothing on when it forms. It did say they fuse together when mature (?)Have you tried to talk to any of 'behind the scene' zoo personnel? or any of reputable pit bull breeders? or talked to a Vet? Vets love to empress you with their knowledge using all the educated terms. I have learned a lot form some of the Vet I have worked with.Sorry, I couldn't help you much but I learned something new.