How do I get 1000 hours of documented experience with a primate in Florida?

I want a Capuchin and have a whole bunch of things I need to do before I can get the license for one. How do I get the experience if I can't have one? I am 15 right now.

I want a Capuchin and have a whole bunch of things I need to do before I can get the license for one. How do I get the experience if I can't have one? I am 15 right now....
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get 1000 hours of documented experience with a primate in Florida?...

• How do I get 1000 hours of documented experience with a primate in Florida?

How do I get 1000 hours of documented experience with a primate in Florida? Other Pet Discussions
      I want a Capuchin and have a whole bunch of things I need to do before I can get the license for one. How do I get the experience if I can't have one? I am 15 right now.

How do I get 1000 hours of documented experience with a primate in Florida? Other Pet Discussions
    • Go to a zoo or breeder and ask to work volunterily with primates, say you need 1000 hours experiance, if your lucky they may even document that you have done more than you actually have. This is the best was to get experiance as it will be with a expert and you will really know what your doing :)

• Call up Jungle Friends (www.junglefriends.org). They house dozens of ex-pet monkeys and they take volunteers. After spending some time volunteering there, hopefully you will understand exactly why nobody should ever keep a monkey as a pet. Hopefully you will gain enough knowledge about and respect for capuchin monkeys to know that they are wild animals and can never thrive in somebody's home, despite the owner's best intentions.