Using a platic storage container for a russian tortoise?

I am planning on getting a russian tortoise, and am thinking about using a big plastic storage container for housing. How should I set this up and will it work ok for a russian tortoise?

I am planning on getting a russian tortoise, and am thinking about using a big plastic storage container for housing. How should I set this up and will it work ok for a russian tortoise?...
    Other Pet Discussions : Using a platic storage container for a russian tortoise?...

• Using a platic storage container for a russian tortoise?

Using a platic storage container for a russian tortoise? Other Pet Discussions
      I am planning on getting a russian tortoise, and am thinking about using a big plastic storage container for housing. How should I set this up and will it work ok for a russian tortoise?

Using a platic storage container for a russian tortoise? Other Pet Discussions
    • It will work fine, as long as you have the right soil, a place for it to hide in, a heating lamp, and preferably a UV lamp. You can add sand to the soil mixture, to keep it damper longer. You should be keeping the soil damp for the tortoise.

• That will work fine. The care sheet at this site gives you step by step info on setting up a plastic tub.The rest of their information is excellet as well. http://russiantortoise.net/index.htm