Can I keep a single electric yellow cichlid with a shoal of Cory cats and a dwarf gourami in a 50g?

I know cichlids prefer hard water with high alkaline, but I have heard that thru can live on neutral hardness and Ph.I really want one, but don't know if it can live in the same conditions as Cory cats and gouramis.

Can I keep a single electric yellow cichlid with a shoal of Cory cats and a dwarf gourami in a 50g?

I know cichlids prefer hard water with high alkaline, but I have heard that thru can live on neutral hardness and Ph.I really want one, but don't know if it can live in the same conditions as Cory cats and gouramis....
    Other Pet Discussions : Can I keep a single electric yellow cichlid with a shoal of Cory cats and a dwarf gourami in a 50g?...

• Can I keep a single electric yellow cichlid with a shoal of Cory cats and a dwarf gourami in a 50g?

Can I keep a single electric yellow cichlid with a shoal of Cory cats and a dwarf gourami in a 50g? Other Pet Discussions
      I know cichlids prefer hard water with high alkaline, but I have heard that thru can live on neutral hardness and Ph.I really want one, but don't know if it can live in the same conditions as Cory cats and gouramis.

Can I keep a single electric yellow cichlid with a shoal of Cory cats and a dwarf gourami in a 50g? Other Pet Discussions