What fish will go with tiger barbs and danios?

I will be getting a 29 gallon tank and planning on putting 7 tiger barbs and 7 danios in it, What else can go in the tank if any?

I will be getting a 29 gallon tank and planning on putting 7 tiger barbs and 7 danios in it, What else can go in the tank if any?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What fish will go with tiger barbs and danios?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What fish will go with tiger barbs and danios?

What fish will go with tiger barbs and danios? Other Pet Discussions
      I will be getting a 29 gallon tank and planning on putting 7 tiger barbs and 7 danios in it, What else can go in the tank if any?

What fish will go with tiger barbs and danios? Other Pet Discussions
    • Tiger barbs can be a bit aggressive so don't get fish that are too calm and meek (e.g. guppies). Maybe catfish (e.g. glass catfish) or other barbs (e.g. rosy barb or cherry barb)?

• Hello, Um Well As You Are Planning To Put Tiger Barbs And Danios In Theres Many More Fish Like Guppies they breed fair quite easy. Gouramis, love them they eat planaria and those little white worms that you find on the tank walls and very nice colors. Many diffrent type of Tetras, And maybey some German Rams A Very Nice Addition To a new tank, Ghost Shrimp eat food that falls down to the gravel and They Clean the tank,Plecostomus Also Known As A Algae Fish will 100% Guaranteed clean algae off tank walls and other such surfaces. Mollies & Platies are liveberiers like the guppy give live birth no eggs, All These Names Of Fish That I Named Are Cheap, awsome and Live More Than 2 Years!

• I wouldn't advise Tiger Barbs. They are aggressive and tend to pick on smaller weaker fish. Once they have picked on and injured their group they will turn on your other fish. A alternative to tiger barbs if you are looking for something with the striped pattern and size is Black Skirt Tetra. They are very beautiful fish and peaceful fish. Anything can go with Danios. If you do get the Tiger Barbs don't get anything with long or colorful fins. Get something similar in size and shape.