How do you know when your kitten is teething?

My kitten is 13 weeks old and she is chewing everything up. Is she teething?

My kitten is 13 weeks old and she is chewing everything up. Is she teething?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you know when your kitten is teething?...

• How do you know when your kitten is teething?

How do you know when your kitten is teething? Other Pet Discussions
      My kitten is 13 weeks old and she is chewing everything up. Is she teething?

How do you know when your kitten is teething? Other Pet Discussions
    • hehehe...yep.Hide the fingers and toes...Plants are an ensaciable temptation....String string and MORE string !Play and teething go hand in hand.. :)

• Most likely she is. It feels good on their gums. You may notice a little blood on what they're chewing on, that's your best indication. I freaked when I saw that, but no worries- I learned that's totally normal. They'll lose their baby teeth eventually- so don't worry when that happens

• I went thru this with my 2 kittens. I froze some thick plastic straws with water inside for them to munch on also bought a small rawhide twist stick meant for dogs, soaked it in water & froze it. They both had 2 sets of fangs for about a week but they fell out on their own. Just look in her mouth & you'll see. She's a bit young yet. Mine were almost 5 months old but all kittens are different.