What are the coolest things to have in a saltwater aquarium?

I am looking to add some stuff to my saltwater aquarium and I wanted to know if there were any super exciting things I would need to add to my tank.I have live rock, a koran angel, a pistol shrimp, several snails and crabs. I dose my tank with nutrients,…

I am looking to add some stuff to my saltwater aquarium and I wanted to know if there were any super exciting things I would need to add to my tank.I have live rock, a koran angel, a pistol shrimp, several snails and crabs. I dose my tank with nutrients,…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What are the coolest things to have in a saltwater aquarium?...

• What are the coolest things to have in a saltwater aquarium?

What are the coolest things to have in a saltwater aquarium? Other Pet Discussions
      I am looking to add some stuff to my saltwater aquarium and I wanted to know if there were any super exciting things I would need to add to my tank.I have live rock, a koran angel, a pistol shrimp, several snails and crabs. I dose my tank with nutrients, of course, with the live rock. I will also soon add a metallic gonoporra and a wellsophylia

What are the coolest things to have in a saltwater aquarium? Other Pet Discussions
    • oolitic sand.. it's the bombwhat size tank?what's your lighting and filtration like?do you dose the tank with any elements?without knowing a thing (which you haven't provided us with) there's nothing we can saylionfish are really cool but unless you have a 90 gallon or bigger tank they are for the most part out of the questionangels are really cool but will eat the hell out of your coralsmantis shrimp are cool but can kill just about anythingTELL US MOREyou have a koran in a reef tank? good luckyou still don't say what size tank or what the lighting is and what "nutrients" (fish crap has nutrients) you're dosing

• You can find some pretty amazing looking clams. The colors on these creatures can be absolutely amazing. I was always a fan of some of the macro algeas, though many find them a bit dull- I think a bit of Mermaid's Glass livens up a tank nicely.