What is best way to transport lovebird who is setting on nest without ruining eggs?

I am purchasing 2 pair of breeding lovebirds who are currently on clutches of eggs. They are about 15 and 7 days in from what I am told. What is the best way to transport these clutches without damaging the eggs? The last pair I purchased while on eggs…

What is best way to transport lovebird who is setting on nest without ruining eggs?

I am purchasing 2 pair of breeding lovebirds who are currently on clutches of eggs. They are about 15 and 7 days in from what I am told. What is the best way to transport these clutches without damaging the eggs? The last pair I purchased while on eggs…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is best way to transport lovebird who is setting on nest without ruining eggs?...

• What is best way to transport lovebird who is setting on nest without ruining eggs?

What is best way to transport lovebird who is setting on nest without ruining eggs? Other Pet Discussions
      I am purchasing 2 pair of breeding lovebirds who are currently on clutches of eggs. They are about 15 and 7 days in from what I am told. What is the best way to transport these clutches without damaging the eggs? The last pair I purchased while on eggs didn't have any hatch.

What is best way to transport lovebird who is setting on nest without ruining eggs? Other Pet Discussions
    • you need to do it with as little jarring as possible,it can scramble the babies inside the eggs,I would make sure someone else is driving,and hold it and use your hands as shocks.ADD: actually if its possible for you to wait till theyre hatched (pay for them now,so theyre yours) and pick them up after,that would be best.

• Even if you safely transport the eggs, the parents may stress from the move and stop incubating the eggs. It is possible to move them but it is risky. I would definately try to wait if it is at all possible.

• There should be NO major changes or disturbances to birds who are amidst incubating or raising young. It would be VERY IRRESPONSIBLE of anyone to sell birds who are amidst breeding. Chances of successful transition are slim at best. Leave them where they are till its all finished.