How often do buy pet supplies and what do you buy?

How often do you go to an actual pet store to buy these products? If the products at a different were cheaper than your regular store, would you shop there for pet supplies instead? Doing some research. Thanks for answering!

How often do you go to an actual pet store to buy these products? If the products at a different were cheaper than your regular store, would you shop there for pet supplies instead? Doing some research. Thanks for answering!...
    Other Pet Discussions : How often do buy pet supplies and what do you buy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How often do buy pet supplies and what do you buy?

How often do buy pet supplies and what do you buy? Other Pet Discussions
      How often do you go to an actual pet store to buy these products? If the products at a different were cheaper than your regular store, would you shop there for pet supplies instead? Doing some research. Thanks for answering!

How often do buy pet supplies and what do you buy? Other Pet Discussions
    • I get dog food and cat food at feed mill every three months. I get 100 pounds of cat food, and 50 cans.I get 300 pounds of dog food and treats.I find it is much,much cheaper to buy in bulk for my dogs(17) and cats(4), then to go to big name retail markets. Besides they will deliver it.

• We buy our pet supplies at walmart. We get a box of rat food, a box of ferret food, a bag of Critter Care, dog food, cat food and sometimes treats. Normaly its every few weeks for the rat/ferret stuff but the dog food lasts long so idk.

• I buy pet supplies pretty regularly. Ferret food ever 4 monthsRabbit food ever 2 monthsDog food every 2 monthsCat food every weekFish food every 6 monthsFresh vegetables and fruits for my rabbits and reptiles every week. Hay every 2 weeksLitter every 2-3 weeksI buy most of my supplies online since the only place to buy pet stuff in my area is at walmart. I do get my litter and one of my dogs food at Tractor Supply.

• Depends on the type of the animal, as well as the size and breed, etc. Sometimes I go to the store to buy some, other times I get them offline. Check out this website www.pawsandtailssupplies.com, it's an up and coming online pet supply store, they may have what you are looking for.