How long after getting a puppy nuetered should he urinate?

My 8 month old puppy just got fixed today at about 2. He got home at 5 and had a little but of food and some water for the first time in about 15 hours. He hasn't gone to the bathroom yet. So I'm just wondering after how long of not going to the restroom…

My 8 month old puppy just got fixed today at about 2. He got home at 5 and had a little but of food and some water for the first time in about 15 hours. He hasn't gone to the bathroom yet. So I'm just wondering after how long of not going to the restroom…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How long after getting a puppy nuetered should he urinate?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How long after getting a puppy nuetered should he urinate?

How long after getting a puppy nuetered should he urinate? Other Pet Discussions
      My 8 month old puppy just got fixed today at about 2. He got home at 5 and had a little but of food and some water for the first time in about 15 hours. He hasn't gone to the bathroom yet. So I'm just wondering after how long of not going to the restroom should I call the vet?

How long after getting a puppy nuetered should he urinate? Other Pet Discussions