How will I be able to get the kitten to switch litter boxes?

Right now we have a male cat (11 years old) and we're soon getting a female kitten. Since my older cat doesn't like other animals, we're going to have to keep her in my room isolated for awhile, with her own litter box. When the time comes that my older…

Right now we have a male cat (11 years old) and we're soon getting a female kitten. Since my older cat doesn't like other animals, we're going to have to keep her in my room isolated for awhile, with her own litter box. When the time comes that my older…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How will I be able to get the kitten to switch litter boxes?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How will I be able to get the kitten to switch litter boxes?

How will I be able to get the kitten to switch litter boxes? Other Pet Discussions
      Right now we have a male cat (11 years old) and we're soon getting a female kitten. Since my older cat doesn't like other animals, we're going to have to keep her in my room isolated for awhile, with her own litter box. When the time comes that my older cat accepts her, will she be able to transition easily to my older cat's box? Will she insist on using her own?

How will I be able to get the kitten to switch litter boxes? Other Pet Discussions
    • It should be a easy transition! Remember all pets are different some are harder than others. When you decide to do the "switch" make sure and take your cat and put it in the new box to show her where to go ( same with food and water)! Good luck :)